There's nothing specific or really important that I want to talk about. I kind of just want someone to talk to. I finally started to really clean out my room. It needed to be cleaned, in some ways if feels a bit empty now. As strange, and common, as this is, as I'm cleaning my room it feels like I'm cleaning out my life. Yet I feel a bit empty now myself. It's not that I like the clutter in either my room or my life but sometimes all of it is just comforting. You get used to some things, and other things you never get used to but those same things you get used to not being able to get used to. Life is so strange. I'm drained, of it all. I'm having a hard time seeing the point in anything these past couple of days. I'm just a pawn in this game called life. Somedays I really just don't want to play anymore. Can't time just stop for a while, to let me sit in nothingness. I just want to sit there, in a completely empty never ending space of some soothing color. Just let me sit there for awhile, without a thought in my head. I want a break with no worries, no emotions, and not have to worry about time.
No comments:
Post a Comment